Echos From Madrid Part 1

I am VERY grateful to the kind folks who sent me to Madrid for World Youth Day last week.

I am also grateful to Christopher West and Mike Mangione and the Union, who graciously allowed me to accompany them to Madrid and witness first-hand the AMAZING work they are doing with Theology of the Body and the beauty of art (the live sand painting was incredible- see picture at right) and music. It was awesome to see their presentation and watch the young people in awe of the truth and beauty from God that was presented.

Here are some pics from the event called Fill These Hearts. Check out this link to see when they will be in your area, I highly recommend going!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Information

Long lost blog...

Fr. Santan Pinto, SOLT 1948-2011